Tasting menu with the combination of dishes of Italian, Breton, Norman, Alsatian and Spanish tradition to the different types of cider.
- platter of cured piedmontese cheeses with honey and jams
- tartare of scallops and octopus in cider
- bundle of crepes with shrimp cooked in cider on a bed of tomatoes stewed in butter and sage leaves
MAIN COURSE and SIDE DISH
- codfish (or monkfish) and mussels in cider
- jumped turnips without spices
- apple pie with raisins and almonds accompanied by cider eggnog.