The tour is accompanied by a qualified tourist guide belonging to Turismo in Langa association. It lasts one hour and 45 minutes and, passing through the most important cultural heritage of the city, allows you to:
- know the medieval architecture, reviewing “the hundred towers” in Alba, and discover that they never were really a hundred;
- visit Piazza Pertinace and discover more about the “Castellaccio” and about the rivalry with the city of Asti;
- visit the “Sala del Consiglio” in the Town Hall where important artworks, such as one by Macrino d’Alba, are preserved;
- look out from the balcony on Piazza Risorgimento to observe it from above;
- visit the San Giovanni Battista Church with its precious treasure of sacred works;
- go up the 40-meters bell tower of San Lorenzo Cathedral and discover that the bell towers are actually two, one from the X century and the other one from the XII century;
- enjoy a breathtaking panorama over the city and the Langhe and Roero hills.